International English Language Summer School in England for young students age 10-13 and 13-19… since 1973
Residential English Language Summer camp program. Boarding School & English Language Courses for foreign students with activities in the summer holiday
Sunday 12 July – Sunday 9 August 2015 (4 weeks) – £3900
‘Lite’ Programme: any 2 weeks between 12 July and 9 August 2015 £2000; any 3 weeks £3000
Meet other cultures, make friends worldwide and learn English with fun activities and sports at Vacational Studies, our English Language Summer School on our beautiful countryside campus in Newbury, Berkshire, UK – The Mary Hare School. Our English Language Summer School has been running for over 40 years and provides a structured combination of holiday, study and personal development.
We are a residential English Language Summer School Accredited by The British Council – offering English summer vacation courses in the UK with 42 years’ experience teaching children, teenagers and young people. We provide a friendly, safe and enjoyable way for students to study English skills in Britain in the country. What’s special about investing in a Vacational Studies English Language Summer Course? A teacher in Monaco says: ‘Pas comme des autres…’ True! Students make such progress they can become sports staff. ALL our 2015 staff (teaching and sport) are back from 2014. They love Vacational Studies as much as the youngsters. My rationale is in my voiceover and take a look at the first paragraph of IGM’s page…
- International residential Summer Language Courses in England with native English speakers
- Task-based teaching using English as a real-life working language
- Child Visitor Visa support, if needed
- All new students at our English Language Summer School are selected with teacher’s recommendation letter
- A fun English Language Summer Camp every summer holiday since 1973
- English Language Sports and Activities Summer School in UK for young learners
- Many students are the children of children Vacational Studies had in the ’70s and ’80s at Mary Hare, Cheam School, Douai, Elstree School and Hawtreys
- 5 ‘Points of Excellence’ in the latest British Council Accreditation inspection
- Student comment: ‘Mary Hare is engraved on my heart. I now realize (14 years later) how important this experience was in my life. Meeting people from around the globe, spending such great moments with great people. Discovering different culture and ways of living and different English accents.’
- Staff comment: ‘Five amazing years since my first contact with VacStuds and I am still as in love with the organisation, what it stands for and practises as ever before. I have gained some invaluable experiences, both professionally and emotionally, as well as, what are sure to be, some lifelong friends.’
- Ex-student now Apprentice for 2015 comment: video.
Experience this and much more with Vacational Studies on our English Summer School and our English Language Summer Courses. Now with added fun – MAD afternoons.
Apply now for 2015
'Lite' Programme also availableApply now!